c# 2.0 chess project

Talking about chess programming using C#.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Onward!!

I hate dead blogs and yet, there I was about to contribute one to cyberspace. It's been six months since I last posted and the reasons have been varied. Basically, I have just been incredibly busy but I have some breathing space now and I plan to continue writing about the minefield that is C# 2.0 chess programming for the benefit of all you out there who are interested (yeah, all three of you).
So I have to cultivate blog discipline and next post, I do promise to talk about those rotated bitboards. I also need to make some time to start working on UCHE version 2 and get the program to work with winboard. In the meantime, click the download link and enjoy.

6 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Hi kcdike ! You cannot explain better your thoughts about Onward!! . Congratulations for your blog, it's really nice! Continue to keep it updated! If you wanna visit my website about scommesse sportive click on this link: here you'll find just scommesse sportive !

December 19, 2005 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger lennywashington82428777 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

February 10, 2006 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger eddyprice0655453458 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

October 4, 2006 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger The Digital Duck said...

Yo! Just letting you know that you have another reader. I'm considering starting my own little "Chess in C#" project and I'm looking forward to reading your future posts.

December 4, 2006 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Ayisha said...

these are gifts for everyone
Knowledge
Collection of books
Kitaben
Kitab ghar
Books and references
Liberary
booksshelf
Computer Science Reference Books
Rapidshare ebooks
Free collection of ebooks
Free Ebooks

August 13, 2007 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger spyderbyte said...

I am working on a C# chess project with another programmer and a couple of 3d designers. We would like to see if you would be willing to work with us if you are continuing/expanding this project. I am a c#/vb.net developer by profession and wish to create a chess game for commercial use if you are interested. Please contact me to find out the details. Thank You

Mike Fielden
spyderbyte001@hotmail.com

February 14, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home